Risk Management Consulting
Due to the increasing demands on SME business owners and professionals to ‘manage’ their Risk exposures, many opt to bring in Risk Management Consulting specialists to move them into the next phase of their business consolidation and growth.
We have access to a range of industry specialist who each have their own area of Risk Management Specialty.
- Workplace Health & Safety Consultants
- Fire Protection Specialists
- Security Specialists
- Electrical Specialists including electrical leakage searching
- Human Resources and Recruitment Specialists
- Workflow and logistics Experts
- IT Networking and Systems Specialists
- Accounting – Business Structure Specialists
- Automotive Specialists
- Corporate Training – Sales, Marketing, Business Principles
- Merchandising and customer flow design
- Legal Services including Litigation Specialists, Contract terms, conveyancing
- Financial Planning – including Life, Trauma and income protection insurance
- Corporate Strategist including structure – exit planning – buy/sell agreements
- Credit Control Specialists including Terms of Trade, enforcement etc
- Business Coaching & Life/Personal Coaching
- Finance Brokering – Mortgages, Loans, Leasing, Investment Properties
We offer an initial ‘Open Business Scope of Review’ to assist you with what areas need attention, in what order and arrange for contact from specialists in each area. The aim of this review is to cover an in-depth look at your Business to identify areas to be addressed and reported on.
In working with your Business Planning and direction, business areas can be provided with a stable risk minimised platform prior to the business marketing and growing sales.
Nothing can replace professional expertise advice from an experienced Specialist Insurance Broker.
To arrange an introduction with our specialists, please either call 07 5313 7871 or complete the form below.