The range of products within the Marine Insurance section is large and sometimes complex. It covers items in transit, storage, commercial fishing vessels and private pleasurecraft such as Jetskis and many marine based liability exposures.
Coverage with regards to Marine Insurance is varied and careful attention needs to be given to ensuring operating limits, endorsements for water-skiing and other activities are carefully noted to ensure that the policy responds accordingly to your particular circumstances. With regards to insuring the hull care is taken to ensure that the insurer has experience and the assessment, surveying and repair network required to correctly assess and insure your watercraft and allow the best result should you have a marine claim during the policy period.
We have access to an array of Marine Insurance products including coverage for:
- Commercial Fishing Craft
- Private Launches and Yachts
- Catamarans and Pleasure Cruisers
- Jetskis and Skiing Boats including water-skiers liability
- Transit insurance within Australia
- Transit insurance for exports and imports including war and terrorism risks
- Carriers Liability
- Charterers Liability
- Stevedores liability
- Terminal Operators Liability
- Wharfingers Liability
- Freight Forwarders Liability
- Marina Operators Liability
- Port and Harbour Authorities Liability
- Annual and open cargo policies
Due to the nature of the above risks we often involve Marine Insurance specialists to back up our knowledge with the most appropriate marine insurance policy and applicable endorsements.
So whether your watercraft is for pleasure or business allow us to provide competitive terms to protect your investment.
Nothing can replace professional expertise advice from an experienced Specialist Insurance Broker.
To arrange a full discussion and quotation on Your Marine Insurance and how to protect your business contact us Today on 07 5313 7871 or complete the short form below.