The Manufacturing Industry covers a wide range of manufacturing services, from the manufacture of the single piece
components to complex machinery and electronic equipment, all require specialist manufacturing insurance cover to ensure the technical and liability risks are covered.
At Insuring theProduct not only are our Insurance Brokers experienced in manufacturing insurance programs, but they
have the support of a multinational company and a range of Insurance companies who specialise in writing Manufacturing Insurance programs to suit your particular buisiness.
Manufacturing Insurance covers a wide range of covers in the insurance program including:
Manufacturing Cash-flow Protection
- Business Interruption
- Increased costs of working cover
- Business Interruption following Mechanical or Electronic Breakdown
- Cyber crime extortion or internal business attack
Manufacturing Legal Liability Protection
- Tax Audit
- Professional Indemnity
- Product Recall
- Professional Indemnity
- Directors and officers liability
- Management Liability
- Cyber crime Liability
- General and public liability
- Products liability
- Product recall
- Product tampering/contamination
- Environmental liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Statutory Liability (Fines & Penalties)
- Business continuity support
- Crisis management support – reputation control
Manufacturing Asset Protection
- Property (including physical damage from natural hazards such as flooding, windstorm or earthquake)
- Motor Vehicles – Fleet / Heavy Motor
- Theft / Money / Glass
- General Property
- Cargo and goods-in-transit (including storage, stock throughput and project cargo)
- International insurance programs
- Machinery & Refrigeration Breakdown Insurance
- Deterioration of Stock
- Computer / Electronic Breakdown
Manufacturing is one of Australia’s key industries and spans across food products, electronic components, vehicles manufacture, pharmaceutical, timber, metal and plastic products. It spans items from single components to complex items with all internal manufactured parts or comprising of assembly and testing.
Many manufacturers utilise LEAN techniques and have strict lower margins than traditional retailers. Decisions are made across the options to outsource, R&D, distribution and warehousing all of which effect the insurance program and the Manufacturing Insurance program required.
Irrespective of what you manufacture and how you control the process through warehousing and distribution we are able to source competitive and effective Manufacturing Insurance Programs to suit your business.
Nothing can replace professional expertise advice from an experienced Specialist Insurance Broker.
To arrange a consultation with our Manufacturing Insurance specialists either contact us today direct on 07 5313 7871 or complete the short form below.