Medical Specialists Business Insurance
Medical Specialists require a range of business and personal insurance to cover their cash flow, assets and protection from litigation. Often being assisted by a very capable personal assistant and working in conjunction with other specialists, medical centres and facilities, there is often little time to correctly identify personal and business risk exposure and facilitate a suitable risk management program.
At Insuring theProduct, we specialist in health professionals and understand the scope of your work and what insurance risks you may require.
- Broad public liability policy extended to journeys overseas and working in medical centres and hospitals
- Frequent Corporate travel both here and overseas
- A range of specialised equipment which may be at your own practice or portable equipment you take with you including overseas
- Loss of income or temporary hire costs if the above equipment is damaged
- High value Household insurance covering quality items including works of art, antiques and jewellery
- High value performance vehicles and assorted recreational items e.g. yachts, jetskis etc
- Ensuring any liability from your Personal Assistant is covered correctly
- Protection against cyber-crime or cyber-liability
We also understand that changes in the Medical Indemnity policies may mean that your support staff are not protected or covered under your policy and as an employer, you may be vicariously liable for the actions of your employees and therefore liable for acts of negligence by your employees and sub-contractors.
Need to talk to a specialist Insurance Broker who understands risk management?
Nothing can replace professional expertise advice from an experienced Specialist Insurance Broker.
To arrange a full discussion and quotation on Your Insurance needs and how to protect your business contact us Today on 07 5313 7871 or complete the short form below.